I have something to share with you.
I was asked recently for a few of my best travel tips by a co-worker who is new to traveling for business. I have quite a few but this one is probably the easiest one to follow and can benefit you traveling for business and personal. Always keep your toiletry bag packed and stocked.
I have TSA Pre✓® so I do not have to take my toiletries out for security but they are in a clear case, close to the size of a quart size plastic bag. Before any trip, I simply grab it and toss it right into my suitcase. When I return home, I make sure it is re-stocked as I unpack before it goes back in my bathroom cabinet. And I make sure that the items I buy are either short and wide or tall and slim so they stack easily in the case.
It’s easy to remember eye glasses, deodorant and my Clarisonic, so what do I always have packed in my clear bag?
- Travel size Contact lens solution and disinfectant
- travel size hairspray
- Rollerball perfume
- travel size toothpaste
- philosophy purity facial wash (in a small travel size container)
- Kate Somerville Age Arrest cream(travel size)
- Boots Night Cream (in a small travel container)
- Kate Somerville RetAsphere 2-in-1 Retinol Night Cream (in a small travel container)
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate(sample size refilled)
- Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum
- Samples of Kate Somerville Exfolikate (only use it once, maybe twice a trip)
- Persa-Gel for monthly breakouts
- Shampoo and Conditioner(I add for longer trips)
- Body wash and moisturizer (I add for longer trips)
My makeup, razor, toothbrush, floss, q-tips, and WOW stay packed in a bag I use daily so that can be zipped and packed quickly the morning of my flight!